Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Screw people over

Ten years ago I worked for an insurance company here in Zürich and they had a generous policy, invest a number of K a year, the company will double it, and ten years later you can cash in. I worked there for three years, and I invested in the most risky fund. It is now ten years later and my own investments have gone up 40-60% whereas their fund had until last year lost money. How is that possible? When I recently contacted them, I all of a sudden got a statement saying that the fund has increased with 6%. In ten years! Friggin amateurs. My feeling is that they’re screwing former employees.

I base this on the fact that I bought my apartment back in 2009 and signed a mortgage with the same insurance company. They presented themselves as being “like a bank” at the time. When I quit I got a badly written letter saying that they wanted their money back. It wasn’t said how or when. Fortunately my bank laughed at them and promptly gave me better conditions on my mortgage and took it over.

So fuck you Zurich insurance!

1 comment:

Aiden Smith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.