Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Fust, really?

I bought a vacuum cleaner and this was my response to their email:

"Dear Fust,

I have received the vacuum cleaner I bought from you, and was delivered the next day, not in the morning like it was said but in the afternoon and I could follow the delivery online. Since then I have received two emails, asking me to give a "Bewertung", a review on my purchase. I have used it once, and cannot with any good conscience give 1 star or 5 stars. If I give 1 star, you are gonna do what? Blame some poorly paid worker? And if I give 5 stars, and the machine stops working just after the warranty time is up, I'm gonna feel like a fool.

The one time I used my new appliance it worked fine, but if you get back to me in 10 years I will be able to give you a reasonable review. I look forward to that."

Their answer: "We regret that your shipment was not delivered as requested. The logistic processes are planned very precisely and of course we also hope for a delivery as punctual as possible, but unfortunately, for planning reasons, but also for natural reasons, there may be a delay.

The evaluation serves to improve us. So we ask you to be so honest and critical so that we can improve in the best possible way.

We are looking forward to your review and wish you a nice day."

Oh dear, is it a real person who has copy-pasted or a robot? Your guess is as good as mine.


No comments: