Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tenerife - nightlife

One night we had dinner at a fancy place. So fancy that they had a piano-player. Mind you, it was more machines than player but never mind. My friend had taken salsa classes, and as you know so had I. So we went for it. After I went to the ladies, and was approached by this somewhat older lady. She said "I just want to say you danced fantastically. Stan and I used to do that too before I had my dual hip replacement". Hmmm. Told my friend when back on the dancefloor and gentleman as he is, he suggested we changed partners. Meaning I got to dance with the man with big belly and bad breath, but must admit ever so nice. The couple told us they were 156 years old together. Yes, Tenerife rocks. Sort of...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so you're back. glad to see you had a great time. unfortunately no time for me to read a give comments for a while. busy busy busy at the mo and then we're off to a different but hopefully equally lovely island paradise ourselves on Saturday. yay Fiji

Witchbitch said...

Sounds great. Bring the camera and send photos, I'll post here.