Friday, January 16, 2009

Profundity

I don't know where to start, but I feel the end is near. Jeez, at this point in time that feels like a really profound saying! Ok so I had a few drinks, starting at the Spanish tapas bar with Sangria, then on to the Mexican place with the Margueritas (same as yesterday actually and there were still no bacon in the Ceasar salad), after that on to the local place for a Baileys, ending up saying hello to the people in my place with a glass of white wine. Then they insisted on buying me an extra round and that's why I ended up like this. On the way to be very, very drunk. Zzzz...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

was that that Mexican place on the Niederdorf by any chance? - that place is sooo crap

Witchbitch said...

But their Strawberry margueritas rock!