Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Cat story II

So two days later I was preparing the cage again. My friend who was to transport her to the vet arrived a little early, and I hadn’t put the cat in there yet. She’s very shy and hides every time somebody comes into the flat, even though that particular friend comes every week. So I grabbed her from under the duvet where she was hiding and I am not sure if it was because she saw my friend or the cage, but she totally panicked. She was fighting for her life.

I would estimate it to have lasted about 20 seconds, and I managed to get her into the cage but afterwards I found six claws and a bit of a tooth on the floor. And I had about 20 bite marks and scratches on my hand, both arms and one leg. Poor darling. I was shaking so much I decided to stay home.

By the time she got back about six hours later it turned out that she didn’t need the operation at all, the bad tooth had come out in the struggle with me in the morning! So why she had to stay at the vets for six hours I still don’t know.

No comments: