Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I can get (no) satisfaction

I don't know who said it gives more satisfaction to give than to get, all I know is that I don't agree. I get great satisfaction in getting. Like tonight I got no less than 4 cd's with great music. Perhaps it was the email I sent some time ago, suggesting Bro to tank down my kinda music. Whatever it was, it worked. I am now the proud owner of songs like 'Smoke on the water', 'Losing my religion', 'Highway to hell', What's love got to do with it', 'Like a prayer', 'No woman no cry', 'Stairway to heaven', 'Every breath you take', 'Born to be wild', 'Livin' on a prayer', 'Great balls of fire', 'All you need i love' and the likes. Me likey very much. And so will my future guests. Last dinner I had one guest even brought his own music! Now I'm gonna rock on!

No comments: