Sunday, December 28, 2008

Peace in the middle East

Today I was watching "West Wing" for the second time. This series was so before their time. The episode today was about trying to make peace in the middle East, at the same time reading on live news about the very same thing. Truth is, it'll never happen. And you know why? People are stupid. They fight over a piece of land. A piece of fucking land! I tell you what. When I didn't like "my piece of land" I left. Which is exactly what these people should do. You don't like being shot at? So leave. You don't like your family being threatened? So leave. You don't like the way things are going? So leave. That's all these people have to do. You don't like it? Leave. A piece of land is just a piece of land. Not worth dying over. And if everybody had a brain and used it, they would be gone. And all that would be left would be the fundamentalists. And I'll be happy to watch them kill themselves. You know what they call a leader with no followers? Just a guy taking a walk...

No comments: