Monday, December 08, 2008

When you're down the only way is up

I have never believed in anybody else making it happen for you. Trust nobody, and don't get disappointed type of thing. Which is why I decided that Monday wasn't gonna be stopping me from going out. And I can honestly tell you, that after: Rock me Amadeus Smoke on the water Simply the best Highway to hell Losing my religion Knockin' on heavens door We don't need no satisfaction Unchain my heart and Let me find my piece of heaven I really feel better. And a litl bit drunk :). But hey, alcohol is like medicine. And since Switzerland recently voted against marijuana-like products but for free heroin and I have no intention of becoming an addict of any of those substances, I'm sticking to my thing. When you feel down, drink!

No comments: