Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The dead duck

Back online! Unfortunately I have a date and must rush soon, but I wrote a little something yesterday. Monday 14.09.2009 20.45 After a little outing to suburbia, where I purchased a beautiful fluffy Mediterranean blue bath towel, I arrived outside the house finding the newly graduated neighbor, most of his family and three policemen. Turned out the other neighbor had called the police on account of a dead duck in front of the garage entrance. Three policemen to take care of a dead duck! I tell you, they cannot be too busy here in Zürich. Mind you, not that you will hear any complaints from me having two gorgeous uniformed men (and a woman) asking me for my alibi. It was funny, since I before I realized he was joking, immediately told him “I just came home from Effretikon”. Like having been in suburbia was a good alibi. Graduate guy told them his father saw the duck falling dead from the sky. Police guy asked if his father had a shotgun. Haha. Nothing like a little drama on a Monday evening. I wonder if a couple of dead pigeons will attract more uniforms?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha, how funny that a) someone would actually call the police just because of a dead duck and b) that they would actually come.
you should definitely try the pigeon idea, two birds with one stone, so to speak.

Witchbitch said...

But as my Bro so eloquently phrased it: "it's your tax money". Hmmm, true. Might be cheaper to find a bar frequently populated by men in uniform...