Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Steep learning curve

I am adopting the strategy of try-and-error in my attempts to learn all my new fancy equipment. No way I'm gonna read all those thick manuals in German, Italian or French. Right now I just wanted to wash my feet and after carefully checking the maneuvering panel (top thingy controls the rain shower and the shoulder shower, bottom thing the massage beams and the hand shower) and actually managed to pull the correct lever the right way. Only I held the shower the wrong way, so water spurted all over the place including on me. But last weekend I managed to cook really crispy chicken in my new fancy steamer/microwave/grill/whatever oven thing. Also inaugurated my new stove. All that is left now is the big oven, but how difficult can it be?

No comments: