Thursday, September 10, 2009

No access

Still no access to internet from new fab home, but I wrote this offline. Friday 04.09.2009 Still not online! It’s like living in the dark ages. Mind you, I have been really, really busy. It is hard to imagine all the stuff I collected over the past 7 years. Only 7 years, and the shit I have stored. Well, this no longer is. I have binned cubic meter after cubic meter of junk, dusted and cleaned everything including every cable, every piece of stuff, every lamp, every chair, every shelf, every table, every dvd (300+) and and and. Flat is finally starting to look like a place to live in. In the beginning it was confusing with about 50 boxes, but the last few days it’s been a treat to find things. Things I didn’t remember I had. Was also very pleased to locate the bathroom stuff. The first morning I showered and cleaned myself with kitchen cleaning spray (extra fat-remover, which I call tell you didn’t help at all, still the same weight) just because I had no clue to where the soap or shampoo were. But today I even found the curtains from my old place and realized they fit perfectly to the bedrooms. It is starting to look lived-in here…

No comments: