Monday, August 31, 2009

Achy feet

So we had a nice spontaneous pre-house-warming tonight, cracking open a few blue bottles. And yes, I smoked the place in. Mind you, lotsa windows and balcony doors open. And I reached an all-time-high on the step count, 25K+ after walking between old and new flat all day. Plus the trips to stock up important stuff like drinks. Also noticed I blogged more than 100 items this month. Guess it's because I had something important to say...like bragging about new flat :) Now I have to get some sleep, since moving company will arrive 8 in the morning. Another long day tomorrow. And tomorrow is the day when I will fall asleep looking at the Alpes...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! it does look fabulous. Hope you thoroughly enjoy your life there !

Anonymous said...

You must be busy. No update since Monday! Hope the move went ok and that you're enjoying your new place. It's a great feeling to own you own house, or at least co-own it with the bank ;-)
E

Witchbitch said...

Thank you! Lack of blog update is called a little something like no access to internet. Hope to get it fixed very soon.