Friday, August 21, 2009

Plate-heater my ass

Turned out the plate-heater wasn’t a plate-heater. Went to the flat this morning to meet with the bathroom guy, in order to take strategic decisions like where the toilet-roll-holders and soap dispensers should be placed. I then noticed a Bauknecht box on the floor, sitting there on its own looking lost. I again assured the building guy that I had not ordered a plate-heater. However, I noticed a product number on the box so I phoned my best friend in Bauknecht. He assured me it was the box I ordered to be placed under the washing machine to be used for either wet wash, storage or whatever. It worries me that the kitchen people cannot tell the difference between a plate-heater (whatever that looks like?) and a wash-box. At least one crisis is now averted!

No comments: