Sunday, May 18, 2008

Woody Allen


Was out tonight for dinner with a friend, this was the starter. After the drink we went downstairs for dinner, and that's when it started. We had a table next to another couple. And as you do, I checked them out. He was ordering wine when we arrived, and he was fussy. Like making a big show and dance about tasting the wine. That's always when I get a bit suspicious. You only do that if you're really a connoisseur. This guy looked liked he'd been partying the last 30 years (oh dear, better be careful!).
Anyway, he was there with a young, gorgeous woman. I hoped it was his daughter, but alas no. They kissed. Very Woody Allen.
When the opportunity arose I asked her what she was doing with him. She turned out to be 20, and he 47. You can never guess the answer. I nearly fell off my chair.
She said "well, I'm really a lesbian and he's the only man who can get me off". Curtain down.
I tell ya. It takes all sorts to make a world...

No comments: