Friday, August 08, 2008

Angry

Few things make me really angry. Forget kids (or negligent parents), ignorance and non-communication. That's nothing compared to how I feel when somebody mess with my computers. I cannot stand when other people use them. It ALWAYS messes things up. And I really wonder how Swisscom can give a change of password for my modem to a stranger. Shouldn't there be some type of control questions before a password is changed on MY modem? After all, I'm the one paying the bills. Coming home yesterday in a really good mood with the underwear pics I wanted to post immediately. Not having to try both my computers to find out that none of them worked. I really didn't sleep well at all. Guess it was because my blood was boiling from being angry. Maybe it's stupid, but my computers are mine and mine only!

No comments: