Sunday, November 15, 2009

Spontaneous

Seriously, I didn't have any plans for this Saturday. Then yesterday a friend and I decided to have a quiet dinner together tonight. And all I did was asking the neighbours to borrow some chairs (no, I haven't gotten around to buy those yet) and they ended up joining us for dinner. I just love when things develop into big parties from nothing.
Anyway, after dinner neighbours wanted to show (off) their 'nice' flat to my friend and we went downstairs. That's when we discovered police action outside our house. It's not like it was the first time this week. First we thought it was speeding cars, but it turned out to be a smaller accident.
And I couldn't believe when my friend and the neighbour went downstairs to pick up the policeman. In their socks!
Afterwards they claimed it was because they wanted to pick him up for me, because I like men in uniform. Yeah right! I knew it...all women like men in uniform!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes that's true, most women like men in uniform! Shame they were on duty!