Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Out and about

Jeez, what a busy day I had today. First I had to go buy chocolate. I buy it where a friend of mine works to get his discount. Then I had to go and store up on meat, which I buy here. Mostly Swiss meat to very reasonable prices. I got over 7 kg's of meat for about 70 francs. Chops, ribs, lamb-racks, ground meat and more. I was then invited to friends for lunch, so we had food and wine and a nice talk for about 2 hours. Some of it we spent in their garden, since weather today was super. After that I was meeting a friend to go shop for a table for my balcony, but as it turned out she wanted to swing by Ikea, where she needed to "pick up a few things". So I got dragged around 6 floors of furniture, and the few things she needed turned out to be 15 packages weighing 143 kg's. I went away with only a lamp (purple to fit my new colour scheme). By the time we got to the place for balcony tables it was closed. Hmmm. So now I have to make time in my busy calendar to go there again...

No comments: