Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Whisky

After dinner I asked my guest tonight if he would like to have a shot of the fine whisky which my brother without further ado opened last week. As it turned out he would. And I served it in a whisky glass.
Imagine my surprise when he was outraged that I poured the drink into a Grants (which is supposedly a cheapo whisky) glass. He made me take a pic of the glass next to the bottle, showing that he by no means were drinking something as simple as Grants.
If people do not have problems to start with, they will create one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we once had a 'friend' who refused to drink a beer at our place after we poured it into a glass because the glass wasn't pre chilled. sigh

Witchbitch said...

Think this was more for show, since he knew I took a pic for the blog.