Thursday, September 15, 2011

Machinery update

So finally all my machinery is working. Turned out the dishwasher needed a finetuning on the installation, something that was known amongst the repair guys in Bauknecht, but not with the installation department. One might think that quality had come a bit further year 2011.

The cupboard hosting my trash container have gotten new rails, and now slides in and out like...well you know.

And today finally, 3-4 months after being reported, my large balcony glass window should have been replaced. It has a crack due to tension. But when the guys arrived they brought a small window, and seemed utterly lost. What happened to Swiss precision? Ain't anywhere close to my flat I can tell you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've come to the conclusion it only applies to being on time (and even then often only to the trains), in all other respects its a total myth

Witchbitch said...

Couldn't agree more!