Thursday, September 13, 2012

Three times lucky?

I have an old friend who for the third time in his life has cancer. Three different cancers in one person, a person who lives the most healthy life. Is life fair? No, absolutely not.

He gave me his permission to write about it, but I haven't before, since I was so worried the last op wouldn't be successful.

But now I think it is ok. Half of his lung was removed, and no spread has been detected. Lung cancer, and this in a guy who hasn't smoked in his life.

Anyway, he told me on Skype today that he just finished dinner. Pea soup. Just after he told me he just got medicine, helping him to pass waste.

Haha, he's in a room with two other men. All of them had pea soup. You know what peas do to your metabolism? It makes it work...like in gas form :).

Anyway, I now have a good feeling he's gonna be back like he was. And I can finally write about it.

And I wish him a good shit tomorrow.

No comments: