Sunday, November 04, 2012

A whole menu

Ok, I dunno know if it's something wrong with me or my phone, but the photos don't make the food justice. Yeah, yeah, I know my phone is old but still.

Anyway, the food was delish, a starter with three types of tiny sandwiches, a bruschetta (right spelling, S?), something with kiwi, goat cheese and balsamico, and a third one with some meaty thing on it. Delish, and almost too much as a starter. After all, you wanna save some space for the main.



Then it was a salad with celery, walnuts, apple and other thingies in a dressing including a Greek (like yoghurt or the likes). Equally delish.

Almost finally was a lamb dish with couscous, and oh gosh, I ate too much. But what to do when one tasty dish is served after the other?

And finally-finally it was a chocolate cake. With real chocolate!

I had a feeling it would be good, and almost brought plastic containers for leftovers, but thought it would be too obvious. Now I know better. I got leftovers sent with me, and next time I will bring them. I'm proud to say I'm no longer ashamed :).

2 comments:

Olzer said...

yep.....bring those containers always....no need to be shy about it with me :-)

Witchbitch said...

You bet!