Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Growth potential

Haha, I'm a growth potential for the phone market. Today I managed to get my hands on a "Blick am Abend", the free afternoon paper, where I could read about "older" people not having bought into all this smartphone business. People like myself.

And I use the telephone as it was intended, like phoning. I do send the odd sms's and I do take a picture now and then, but that's all I need it for. I don't feel like I have to be online all the time anymore.

I guess the measly 10% discount on offer for a smartphone for people "my age" ain't gonna change my view. Nope, am holding on to my antique phone for dear life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha! you who complains if you don't get a reply to an email within a few hours. You are online almost all the time, it's just that you're at home.

B

Witchbitch said...

I do not! However, I think an answer to an email shouldn't take more than a day.

My computer is online when I'm home, that's correct. Which is not ALL the time.