Tuesday, September 15, 2015

The limit

I think I have reached my health limit with my current lifestyle. I don't seem to get any further. I jog (slowly), I bike (according to display burning 300 kcal in half an hour, biking 9 km's), and today I was riding again. But I tell ya. Two rounds of galloping around the hall and I'm beat. Then I have to slow down, take a break, before I can go at it again. And it bugs me, 'cause today I had my fav.

And even though I got a compliment from a neighbour this morning, "you're skinny", I am still 3 kg's away from my new goal. The reason we met in the morning was that I was in my basement getting a delivery of wine, while she and her family were off to school and work. And maybe that's my answer.

But I'm not willing to give up everything for these 3 kg's. Still, it's irritating!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah, you feel good, look good and are fitter and healthier. What was the point of this new goal anyway? Forget it I say, seems pointless, and, like you say, not worth giving up everything for (or being irritated about).

B

Witchbitch said...

I know, but to say that I'm the same weight I was when in my teens and extremely fit, would be fantastic. I haven't given up yet, still, like you say, why bother? Not sure.