Thursday, May 14, 2009

Idiot!

I got shouted at today in a meeting for 1,5 hours. I can honestly tell you, that I'm not that fond of being shouted at, but I've become better at hiding my rage inside. But what a friggin idiot, every time I tried to explain, he switched to another direction and in the end I was accused of conflicting things. You should have zigged when you zagged, but on the other hand when you zagged you should have zigged. On and on about something irrelevant. Needless I tried to tell him to be professional, and use the word please once in a while but to no avail. Sorry, cannot be more specific, but need I point out that he's Swiss? I do love ze Swiss to bits most of the time, but once in a while they drive me up the wall! Gonna have a drink now and calm down...

No comments: