Sunday, May 10, 2009

2-in-1

Before my holiday I did a little enhancement of my hair colour, which turned out nicely, and so I decided to do it again. Last time I kept the mix in my hair for about 20 mins, but thought it wouldn't hurt to keep it in another few mins this time. After all, it was such a success. So did. Started to wash it out in the shower, and GAAAAHHHHH! Hair much shorter! The fucker had actually burned my hair. And it's not exactly like i have thick shiny hair to start with. In fact, I need all the hair I can get. I was so shocked I'm still shaking a bit. What if I had left it in for another 5 mins? Would I be bald? I know, there are worse things in the world, but not much in my world. Now eagerly waiting for it to dry, hoping to get confirmation that it'll at least look semi-normal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch, how did it turn out?
E

Witchbitch said...

Not too bad actually. I still have lots of hair that is shorter than it should be, but all in all you cannot tell the difference. I am so happy I didn't keep it in for another couple of mins!