Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dear friend

Yesterday I got home a bit after midnight, and had trouble sleeping. I should've learned by now never ever to drink coffee after dinner. So I finally went to sleep after 3 in the morning, waking up just before noon. After I switched my mobile on, the phone rang. You know, people who know me would never ring me before the afternoon, but this was a biz call.
So I was stuck talking about investments for like 20 mins. And I hadn't even showered!
Anyway, at two in the afternoon I had invited a dear "old" friend for lunch. And of course she showed up with a bottle of vino in her hand. Before I even had breakfast.
But I'm flexible. And we had a really good time catching up, talking about everything and nothing for like 5 hours. Then I had to leave for my next date.

No comments: