Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hair

I dunno what's gotten into me lately. You can never guess what I bought today! Funny thing is after examining what's on the market, seems to me there are a lot more hair straighteners than their are curlers or stylers. Are there that many curly-haired people who can be arsed to straighten their hair every day? I only know one.
Another strange thing. Why is the perfume & accessories department always on the ground floor in a department store? I find it a bit irritating with all these shop assistants asking if I want to smell their perfume or whatever. Not that they always "attack" me, they probably just take one look at me and the decide I'm a lost cause. But still.
My favourite floor is the fourth, where they have all the interior design stuff. Lotsa gorgeous and very expensive things there. Will avoid in future.

No comments: