Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Track & trace

That track & trace system that the Post use is, hmmm, useless. On the website supposedly showing my delivery of wine, it still says it is kept in storage since 9.43 yesterday morning. However, the door just rang and the wine is now safely stored in my basement, not in the Posts. Excellent.

I thought the whole idea of the tracking system was to keep me informed on when I can expect delivery. This is what I was told. And the delivery was posted only like two hours after the actual delivery, even though website says update every 15 mins.

Mo 28.03.2011 00:00 Sortiert für die Zustellung 5610 Dintikon LCD

Di 29.03.2011 09:43 Sortierung - Weiterleitung 8050 Zürich Distributionsbasis

Mi 30.03.2011 13:12 Zugestellt durch 8050 Zürich Distributionsbasis

Would have been so much more helpful if a note would have said something like "Elvis has left the building", since I kept on refreshing page.

Well, all is well that ends well. Wine is here, and the party can begin!

No comments: