Thursday, August 18, 2011

Who's raising who?

Having kittens is like a light version of having human babies. Much nicer of course, but still with some inconveniences. Like sleeping patterns. They snooze all day and evening, wake up at around 8.30pm, when it's time to play 'catch-the-mouse'. This means that I throw and throw and throw, and they catch and catch and catch.

When I tire of it, I sit on my bar stool and watch a show on internet or something. Then I feel a tap from a paw on my foot, looking down I see Zetti and a mouse on the floor. She has now trained me so I know what that means. I get to throw the mouse once more. And once more. And once more.

And here was I thinking I was raising the kittens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cats don´t have owners, they have servants..
E

Witchbitch said...

Indeed!