Monday, October 10, 2011

The chicken and the egg

Had a friend over for dinner tonight, and yes, the turkey was delish. But it struck me how different we are, yet really good friends.

She's dreaming of an even bigger garden than she already has "I want to have chicken", and I cannot stand an insect in my flat. Of course now I have help with that, the cats are more than willing to kill them.

But the thought of having chicken, the smell of their poo, makes me wanna puke. Ok, so I do like fresh eggs but I don't have to see them being produced.

And we are really good friends. People in politics should learn from us. Variety broadens the mind. We don't have to think alike to be friends. So easy and common sense, and yet so difficult for some people to understand.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! 'cos I bet your cats poo doesnt smell at all

Witchbitch said...

Not much actually, due to the sand I'm using.