Monday, October 03, 2011

No cancer

Yesterday I went to an event organized by the Zürich cancer fund, in order to support cancer-sick people. Or so I thought. Thought I was gonna learn a bit more, and see how I could help.

Didn't happen. Turned out to be an apero without food (!). At 10.30 on a Sunday morning! Unforgivable. After that it was a concert with what can only be described as "special people". Ok, one of the singers was good, but hey, at 11.00 on a Sunday I don't want to sit there listening to music when I could be in bed. Music events are for the evening, sipping a glass of wine.

The information turned out to be 2-minute long and delivered in Swiss German.

After 1,5 hours we left.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, I cant believe you sat through it for 1 and a half hours! I'd have enough trouble staying at something that was actually good for that long on a Sunday morning

Witchbitch said...

My friend insisted on that we stayed until the end of one of the performances.