Friday, October 07, 2011

Docu-soaps

I just love docu-soaps. Whether it's neighbours quarreling, people not being able to manage their finances or others who bought a house in need of renovation and know nothing about construction work.

They all make me feel superior, and like a normal person!

If a neighbour does something wrong, or is annoying in any way, talk to him or her! How difficult can it be to confront?

People who take loans for consuming, and prefer to buy stuff instead of feeding their kids, they deserve to end up with nothing and their kids ending up in a foster family with common sense.

And if you cannot build, why buy a house in need of renovation? I wouldn't dream of it, there are people much better fit to hit a nail than I.

Yes, these shows are feel-good for normal people like myself!

No comments: