Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Questionnaires

Apart from questionnaires regarding my personal data, I cannot resist filling in feedback forms. I'll go as far as saying I take pleasure in it. Be it a hotel, a flight, or as recent case may be, a letter from Pfister asking me for feedback, after first thanking me profusely for ordering an (extremely) expense piece of furniture. As they should.

And I am honest, honest as in verging on rude. My thoughts are, if they are asking for my feedback, they shall have it. So told them I could've used a bit more sucking-up when signing to buy this furniture piece. Will be interesting to see if I get contacted...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love filling in forms too. We just had a census here, and I wanted to fill it in for everyone.
What? a Swiss shop caring about feedback on their customer service?? That can't be!

Witchbitch said...

Who said they care? I'm sure their PR department thought it was a good idea, but that's not to say they actually read the feedback forms.