Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cravings

Meeting up with some friends tomorrow in a restaurant. This is a bit tricky, since I try to adhere to a diet. Well, some sort of it anyway. So far I have avoided carbs as in potatoes, rice or pasta. Only eaten protein as in chicken and meat, as well as salad and soup. And fat like in bacon, eggs and cheese (well maybe not eggs but still).

Had some fruit as well, which is "not allowed", but I figure it's better than sweets and I gotta have something to keep me going.

Anyway, the place we are going to serve a really good wienerschnitzel. Oh gad, am I hungry! A wienerschnitzel with salad on the side. Yes, that's what I'll have.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm, sounds very healthy

Witchbitch said...

Not completely, but I've been quite strict for more than a week so need a little "carrot".

Anonymous said...

ha! I meant the diet didn't exactly sound healthy ;)

Witchbitch said...

I know, but cannot shock the system too much :).