Friday, February 22, 2013

Butt acne

A couple of weeks ago I got a big acne thing on the inside of my left butt cheek. Very irritating, and I tried to treat it the same way I do with face acne. A good click of soap on it. Didn't help, even though I kept on applying it.

This morning I woke up, and when walking to the bathroom I felt uncomfortable. Turns out there is a big acne thingie on the inside of the right butt cheek, just opposite of the left one. Friggin irritating, since they meet every time I'm taking a step.

Imagine me, walking with legs apart, and trying to look normal. Not a pretty sight.

So now the heavy artillery is coming out. Toothpaste! As I tried to explain to the cats, "I'm smelling mint from my butt, but don't worry. It'll be fine soon".

I hope!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

way, way too much information!

Witchbitch said...

Haha, on my blog you get all sorts of info!