Thursday, March 07, 2013

Gas

Despite my smoking, I do have an excellent sense of smell and tonight I smelled gas. Since we run on electricity in this building I was alarmed. Went out on the balcony, and realized that the "new" neighbours downstairs were grilling. At least that's what I figured. Lights were on, and there was a faint aroma of grilled meat.

Which is all fine and dandy, I like the feeling of having people around me who enjoy life. If it wasn't for the gas smell. Well, I guess you cannot have it all.

I think next week I start playing the euromillion, and when I win, I will buy the whole building and choose who gets to live here. Ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha, you'd end up with the whole building to yourself!

Witchbitch said...

Alternatively I can buy a new grill for the neighbours :).