Friday, April 04, 2014

5 kg's

Continuing on this losing weight stories, I had to laugh when a male friend of mine claimed that all women say "I just have to lose 5 kg's". He then went on to state all the women he knows repeating the same mantra "I just have to lose 5 kg's". There were a few, including  myself.

He himself is very skinny and do not want a woman who is, "I'd hate for our hip bones to rub against each other". Not entirely sure what he was referring to :).

But no complaints from me. I feel healthier, my blood pressure is back to normal, I fit into my clothes, no heartburn after eating, and I have more energy.

A win-win situation, as the business world would say.

PS. I'm still very doubtful about this bio-food. But I do look out for where the food is produced. Right now I'm buying strawberries from Spain, which is not optimal, but much better than Brazil or Israel. One step at a time.

No comments: