Sunday, April 06, 2014

Meeting the neighbours

I got a bit bored with the usual tv series I'm watching on youtube, so imagine my delight when I found one of my favs having a show on there called "Jeremy Clarkson meets the neighbours", where he travels around to other countries, finding out if our prejudices are true.

Jeremy used to (or still have?) a car show in England, and I, who judges a car by its colour, even watched that, but what makes me like him is his sense of humour. He's very funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is pretty funny, although he is a total arsehole. but he and the other Top gear guys have such over-saturation that I can't watch any of that stuff anymore, after a while their jokes are all the same.

B

Witchbitch said...

I think they are still funny though, haven't had enough yet.