Friday, April 18, 2014

Cat found

Found! I finally fell asleep last night, and dreamt about my cat jumping up on the roof. Which is impossible.

I then woke up really early today, having a hunch and voila, there she was sitting outside my bedroom balcony door. How she knew how to find it, I have no clue. She has never been outdoors before.

But she's unharmed, and behaving like normal. And no, I won't restrict their balcony visits.

Let's just hope that they both have learned their lesson. And I'm so happy to have both my cats at home again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOh! I am so happy to hear your cat is back! I know how it is when they dissapear... Hug :-)A

Witchbitch said...

Yes very happy, but I shall be agonizing less next time it happens (if it happens). Now I know that at least the little one will be fine also outdoors.

Anonymous said...

sounds like it was a bit scary for you. but cats are pretty resilient with all those lives and that. actually I am surprised they never went further than the balcony before. Glad she came back safely before too long!

B

Witchbitch said...

Pretty sure she was glad to be back. She ate, used the toilet and went straight to sleep.