Monday, December 14, 2015

Breast pics

Today I've seen pictures of my breasts. Why you ask? It's not like I haven't seen them before, but to be honest never on a picture.

I went to do a routine mammography, and this time I brought the x-rays from last time, which was five years ago. I remember when they blamed me for not doing that, so yesterday I was locating them, making sure they were in my bag.

Not necessary, as it turned out, they already had my former pics on file. Guess progress has been made the last ten years.

And indeed it has. When leaving the clinic today I had a CD with pics of my breasts instead of these voluminous x-rays. And of course I had to look at it. Not that I got much out of it, other than that my breasts looked really fine. Nice and round and perky (even though it felt like they were flat as pancakes during the mammography). Seriously, I have no clue. Yes, I could see it was a breast, but that was about it.

But as everything was fine, I'm happy. Breasts ok, check!

No comments: