Saturday, February 21, 2009

Diversity

When coming home on a Friday evening being really really tired, thinking that nothing fun would come out of it, I couldn't have been more wrong. Sleeping an hour helped. Then meeting with a youngster in town who insisted that we needed some strawberry margueritas, like a liter of it. After being properly invigorated I thought it was a good idea to visit the place where I had my birthday party a couple of years ago. They didn't even ask what we wanted to order, but just brought the Chianti I favour there. Good shit. Then when the youngster got thoroughly drunk and left for home, I had a brilliant idea. Visit my second living room. Where I met this guy, who I hadn't seen for a year or so and who wanted to bring me up to speed. Well it took me some time to extract myself and now finally home. Sleep seems like a good idea...

No comments: