Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Love my ass

Valentine's day this year didn't render a great take. A skype message from my brother and an sms from an old (and very married) friend was all. Very very poor return.
On top of that I had a friend in Norway who thought that putting a bed together for her parents was more important than skyping with me this evening. To be topped off by friends in Holland who on skype showed me their offspring for the first time, and he took one look at me on the webcam and started screaming his lungs off.
I'm starting to think I'm not wanted anymore. Booo-hooo.
Don't know why but it made me think of this pic that a friend in Singapore just sent me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, we're having my parents coming over this weekend and they need a bed to sleep in.
E

Witchbitch said...

Yes and when you were done putting the bed together at 9.30 pm...?