Saturday, March 03, 2012

Kitchen clean-up

Some people might find it a bit sad to stay in on a Saturday evening to clean a kitchen cupboard, but in fact, I used to always stay home on Saturdays back when I was busier than now. Ok back then I was also out most other evenings.

Nevertheless, feel good about myself. Yesterday I cleaned the cutlery drawer, which btw wasn't very dirty, to make place for my fab new set. All handwashed before (I AM really getting old!).

Today I cleaned out the cupboard where I keep dry food. That one hasn't been organized since I moved in. Now all small stuff is collected on a plate, and messy stuff like flour and sugar neatly placed in a plastic box on a towel. Much easier to take out and clean instead of spreading powder all over the place.

Next thing you know I'll be making cinnamon rolls like a real housewife!

No comments: