Thursday, March 22, 2012

Plants

Spring is definitely here, so went to Coop bauhaus in order to pick up geraniums for the balcony. Only there was no flower market anymore. So bought a rosemary, since the one I tried to plant hasn't shown any signs of life yet.

Then I read on the Jumbo website that they have young geraniums for 1,50 only. Since I'm all for bargains, I ran there (well, took the bus). It was just that these young geraniums didn't show any flowers yet, and I am not taking a chance that they will come up with a faulty colour like red. So have to bide my time, and pay more when the real ones are available.

In the meantime I'm enjoying a hyacinth.



And I got a raspberry plant! Never had that before, but if they give off raspberries I'm all set for the drinks in summer. Bacardi razz, freshly grown raspberries and crushed ice. Cannot wait!

No comments: