Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Lamp update

If you followed the blog you know that I finally got my new fab lamp up, and that I'm very happy with it.

You also know that I'm not happy having to deal with the admin of it all. But I did.

So sent the lamp back in the package it came in. Then separately I sent the additional cost I had, attaching the postage bill, the electrician I had to get here, and the VAT bills I had to pay twice. It all came to almost the cost of the lamp in the first place, but I don't care. You send me a faulty product, you gonna have to pay for it.

Today they called me, telling me that they had received the lamp and the bills, except for the invoice for the electrician. Interesting, since I sent all four bills in the same envelope as a registered letter.

I still haven't revealed the name of the supplier, but believe you me, if they do not pay me back, I will not only post their name here but I will spam their website.

And yes, I have now sent a scanned copy of the bill they lost.

The battle is on.

No comments: