Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas cards - on paper

This year I have received no less than 12 paper Christmas cards. Some of them are from family people who cannot seem to join the digital era, some of them from friends I do not hear from that often (although they have my email and skype address), and a few are from companies I made business with last year.

I don't get it. This is year 2012, and everybody (except my ancient aunt) has a computer. Why still send paper cards?

Actually, in some cases I think people do it just to annoy me, since it's not the first time I write about it.

But apart from that little irritation, I do wish everybody a Merry Christmas. And as soon as I can get my wee ones to pose for a picture wearing something red, I will post another item saying so.

No comments: