Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Technology

I was out yesterday evening with a group of people working in the corporate business sector. Pleasant enough with well-educated people who knows how to behave.

A meal, some drinks and chit-chat, where I was surprised to learn that these well-paid people prefer illegal downloads of films. They, if any, can afford to pay for a ticket in a movie theater or a dvd.

I think they regarded me as a bit of a relic, and yes, I took pride in showing them my antique mobile phone, but I seriously think that the people producing a movie should get the credit for it. Yes I know, many movie companies are multi-billionaires but still, they took the risk, and they should be rewarded for it.

Mind you, I still stream legal television as much as I can, but I do not condone illegal activities. Especially not from people who well can afford buying!

4 comments:

Olzer said...

you know what they say.....the richer the person the potentially more of a scrooge they are....

Witchbitch said...

Sad.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say the same thing as Olzer. Most people didnt get rich by being generous, honest or fair

Witchbitch said...

Which is also sad.