Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas eve

Christmas eve is a nice day, and so I told the cats when waking up this morning. It's special I said, and they looked attentive before walking away tails held high.

I am so happy I did some of the food already yesterday, took friggin forever so today I just had to cruise around and enjoy.



First a neighbour stopped by, then another one, then a friend, then some other people :)...and on it went. It wasn't overwhelming, it wasn't unexpected, it was just nice and relaxed. At least for me.

This is how I want to celebrate Christmas from now on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for hosting a lovely evening, I am glad the cats dared to come out several times and 1 pf them even walked past me....less than half meter away!!

Witchbitch said...

Hehe, perhaps she felt that you're really a dog person?

Anonymous said...

sounds great! just how I like it too - here's hoping we can keep Christmas that way and don't end up with over-complicated family melodramas as the family gets older