Monday, January 06, 2014

Manor lost a customer today

Manor is one of the department stores here in Zürich, and I always went there instead of Globus or Jelmoli, the other big two. But as of today I won't.

I was looking for something, and after browsing the whole household department I hadn't found it so when finally finding an assistant I asked. She directed me to the place, but didn't walk me there. And when I found it, it wasn't what I was looking for.

I'm not the type to go back to somebody who so clearly couldn't care less, so went to Jelmoli instead where I got great service. They at first didn't have what I was looking for, but went to the basement and voila, came back with the thing. They even giftwrapped it for me.

Yes, Jelmoli you have gotten a new customer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

argh, this typical customer 'service' drives me nuts if Zurich. and the way they get all annoyed if they think you are in their way while they are re-stocking the shelves.

B

Witchbitch said...

That's exactly what she was doing!