Monday, January 06, 2014

Powerwalking

The old cliche says today is the first day of the rest of your life. My aim is to start powerwalking every day, and today it was easy. First day, sun is shining and Zürich lays for my feet looking gorgeous, motivation on top. I walked really fast, arms swinging, probably looking like an idiot.

20 minutes later things were not so good. The jogging shoes that I had for many years and probably used once before, have given me blisters on both heels.

However, I must admit I feel empowered and full of energy. Motivation might even last until tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dating-sites, working for free and now power-walking? Who are you and what have you done to my friend?

E

Witchbitch said...

Haha, that's a very good question. But no worries, I'm still enjoying my wine and my nicotine. Some things never change.